CM-FOREVER
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Wich version or update do you play?

3 participants

Wich version or update do you play? Empty Wich version or update do you play?

Message par johnkeatss Lun 26 Sep - 11:42

I usually play with the original db, but Fran a genius of the fmsite spain, make and update that imho was better than the original, I think all the spanishs play with Fran update. But after some many years playing with that update I decide to create that players that I like but don´t exist in cm03/04 for example, Mata, Silva, Reus etc... that db is a little bit crazy beacuse there are some many young players that they are cracks, jajajajaaj, just because i create them with the age and the team the was in 2003.

Now I download a update to 2013/2014 is good? Anydoby knows any better? Who do you play?

Thanks
johnkeatss
johnkeatss
Remplaçant
Remplaçant

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Wich version or update do you play? Empty Re: Wich version or update do you play?

Message par Apeescap Lun 26 Sep - 13:26

We do a db with a lot of young player like you said Mata, Silva,.. i think it's around 150 new players. It can be download in the download part of the forum. (CM V5)
Apeescap
Apeescap
Légende vivante
Légende vivante

http://ligue-1.superforum.fr/

Wich version or update do you play? Empty Re: Wich version or update do you play?

Message par johnkeatss Lun 26 Sep - 13:31

Apeescap a écrit:We do a db with a lot of young player like you said Mata, Silva,.. i think it's around 150 new players. It can be download in the download part of the forum. (CM V5)

Thanks a lot of, and I´ll try to download it and see it, the newest DB I have is the cm0304.com update2013/14 but I see players that I want to change the attributes.

When I can acces to the download area, I´ll coment you what I think. Than you a lot of.
johnkeatss
johnkeatss
Remplaçant
Remplaçant

Message par johnkeatss Mar 27 Sep - 12:13

Apeescap a écrit:We do a db with a lot of young player like you said Mata, Silva,.. i think it's around 150 new players. It can be download in the download part of the forum. (CM V5)

If anyone is interested I could upload my db, as I say you before, de DB with the update of Fran of Fm Site of Spain, and more than 100 young players created, specially spanish and european. It´s not and update, so the firts seasons are a little bit crazy, so many good players, but that make more difficult or easier, the way to the top.
johnkeatss
johnkeatss
Remplaçant
Remplaçant

Message par dodocm Dim 26 Fév - 12:36

I play the original 4.1.1 and start 03/04. Playing with modified datebase ruins the pleasure of the game for me

dodocm
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé