CM-FOREVER
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Average Attendance - Minimum / Maximum CM0304

3 participants

Average Attendance - Minimum / Maximum CM0304 Empty Average Attendance - Minimum / Maximum CM0304

Message par AttackNow Ven 8 Juil - 16:02

Hello guys,

I've noticed that after 3 glorious years with Real Madrid and after getting 3 Trebles in a row, my Average Attendance was getting Decreased. Is that the real way it should work? Usually in Real Life, when a football team is winning everything, there is an Increase in Average Attendance and Increase in Fanbase and Club's Reputation. I've read somewhere that you have to sign Big Names or Start losing some games in order to gain back your fans but is this actually the right way or the real life way? I would also like to ask if anyone here have ever customize through Editor the Average/Minimum/Maximum attendance of a football club so to adjust more in real way the attendance numbers.

AttackNow
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Average Attendance - Minimum / Maximum CM0304 Empty Re: Average Attendance - Minimum / Maximum CM0304

Message par charneas Ven 8 Juil - 19:34

For the decrease of your average attendance I've really no idea, I've never took big teams so it was always increasing. But maybe the lack of recruitment of big stars is a factor to make it decrease since people are getting bored by the team which is not changing in winning everything even if nowadays we can see Barcelona having high attendances in having a very stable team... But sometimes this game is full of surprise.

I never customized the game except for the players so I can't say sorry Smile
charneas
charneas
Légende vivante
Légende vivante

Average Attendance - Minimum / Maximum CM0304 Empty Re: Average Attendance - Minimum / Maximum CM0304

Message par johnkeatss Lun 26 Sep - 11:30

It never happens to me, because I don´t usually play with big teams. Do you usually buy new players? high level players? The decrease is big or is small?

You´re gonna make me play with Real Madrid jajajajaja
johnkeatss
johnkeatss
Remplaçant
Remplaçant

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé